The New Picanto.
Mill Park VIC
Bright, bold and distinctive, Picanto is your way to stand out from the crowd - in cities, and beyond.
With a sharp look, striking design and intelligent connectivity, the Picanto is a compact car you’ll fall in love with again.
Which Kia Picanto will you choose?
Kia Picanto S
- Wireless Apple CarPlay™[A] Android Auto™[B] smartphone connectivity
- 8" LCD Touchscreen infotainment system with Bluetooth® multi-connection
- AEB (Car/Pedestrian/Cyclist) with FCWS (Forward Collision Warning System)*
- Rear view camera with dynamic parking guidelines
- Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Cruise control
Kia Picanto GT‑Line
- In addition to S:
- GT-Line Package (GT-Line body kit, GT-Line badge)
- Premium seats, steering wheel & shift knob
- 16" alloy wheels (machine finished)
- 4.2" colour supervision instrument cluster
- LED daytime running lights (DRL)
- LED rear fog light
- Electric & heated outside door mirrors
← Swipe →
*Images are for illustrative purpose only. Preproduction vehicles shown. Local specification may vary.
- Wireless[W] Android Auto™[B] and Apple...
Design Always in style A confident stance
Striking the perfect balance between design and function, the Picanto has evolved into a more playful and sportier look and feel, making it the ideal companion for your everyday city drive.
Design Always in style A sleek silhouette
With a poised design, dynamic lines, the Picanto is ready to play in the concrete jungle.
Design Always in style Daytime running lights
Always on, always visible.
Not only does the Picanto look great up close, it also looks fantastic at a distance. With its LED daytime running lights, you can stand out in both style and safety.
LED DRL available on GT & GT-Line grades.
Halogen DRL available on S grade.
Design Always in style Alloy wheels†
Polished alloy wheels add a touch of sportiness to match the dynamic styling.
†16" alloy wheels available on GT & GT-Line grades.
Tech Always connected 8" infotainment system
Elevate your experience with a vivid 8" colour LCD touch screen and Bluetooth® [B] multi-connection allowing you to connect two smartphones at the same time.
Tech Always connected Wireless connectivity
Always stay connected to your world with wireless[W] Android Auto™[A] & Apple CarPlay™[C] allowing easy access to your directions, messages, and favourite playlists.
Tech Always connected 4.2" Colour supervision instrument cluster
Gain crucial vehicle and driving information from this supervision cluster display.
Tech Always connected USB charging & 12V power
Stay charged on the go with the available USB charging port and 12V power outlet.
Space Make room for more Comfort on the go
It's a compact car, but you get it all: headroom, shoulder room and plenty of legroom.
Space Make room for more Premium red accented seats
With no compromise on comfort, showcase your personality with the premium red accented seats.
Available on GT & GT-Line grades.
Space Make room for more Pack more, do more
Picanto helps you makes room for more with the 60:40 split-folding rear seats. Enjoy flexibility that will help you accommodate for surprising amounts of cargo.
Space Make room for more Convenience
It’s the little things that count, such as the two easily accessed cup holders that can be conveniently adjusted away with the touch of a button.
- All information and illustrations are based on data available at the time of publication and subject to change without notice. Contact your local Kia dealer for current information.
Due to Supply chain interruptions and semiconductor shortages, we are experiencing extended lead times across selected models. Please be assured, Kia Australia and our Dealer network are working proactively to minimise customer lead times. Customers are advised to continue to order at their earliest convenience and contact your local Kia Dealer for further information.
- *Safety technologies are supplemental systems and do not replace the need for the driver to exercise care and attention. For more information about Kia's safety systems, please see your local Kia dealer or refer to your Kia vehicle's owner's manual.
- [A]Android Auto™ connectivity requires compatible Android device. See android.com/intl/en_au/ for more details. Android Auto™ is a registered trademark of Google Inc.
- [B]Bluetooth is a registered trademark of Bluetooth SIG, Not all mobile phones compatible with the vehicle's Bluetooth® and multimedia system
- [C]Apple CarPlay™ connectivity requires compatible iOS device. See apple.com.au for more details. Apple CarPlay™ is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
- [W]Wireless Apple CarPlay™ function requires compatible smartphone and does not support wired connectivity.
Wireless Android Auto™ function requires compatible smartphone and also supports wired connectivity.
- Kia's Unlimited KM 7 Year Warranty. Note: 7 year/150,000km warranty for vehicles used for the following: rental vehicles, hire cars, taxis, courier vehicles, driving school vehicles, security vehicles, bus and tour vehicles. Capped Price Servicing: Maximum payable for specified number of manufacturer's standard scheduled maintenance services up to 7 years or 105,000kms, whichever occurs first. Complimentary Roadside Assistance for the first year. Renewed yearly by completing scheduled maintenance services at Kia Dealerships (up to maximum 8 years). Terms and conditions for Warranty, Capped Price Servicing and Roadside Assistance can be found at www.kia.com/au/owners/warranty.html